Above the Crowd
RE/MAX is True to its Roots
Founded in 1973, RE/MAX has held the number one market share in the U.S. and Canada since at 1999 (as measured by total residential transaction sides completed by its agents).
The RE/MAX brand is built with an agent-centric approach, designed to attract and retain the best-performing and most experienced agents.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.
- More than 90,000 agents in over 90 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX Sales Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations, illustrating increased expertise in working with buyers and sellers.
RE/MAX is the #1 Name in Real Estate*
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness* and has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.**
- In 2012, remax.com was the most-visited real estate franchise website, with nearly 52.5 million visits.***
- With more than 100 balloons, the RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is one of the largest in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $123 million to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors' Good Neighbor Award program.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey
Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided brand awareness.
**Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for 2012.
***Source: Experian Hitwise Marketing Services data for 2012.